Do Ya Think I'm Stressed?

Am I stressed? You be the judge! In one evening, I had the following nightmares....

Dream #1:

I'm sitting down to take a test on something like the History of Ancient Indian Religious Ceremonies (yes, if you aren't familiar with my dreams, this is normal content). Some guy in a turban hands me a test and I sit down and realise . . . I KNOW NOTHING! Nothing!

I have this papyrus with outlines of ancient drawings on them. I'm supposed to take some coloured power and, using a brush, brush the powder over the drawings. This is going to reveal some answers.... But, it doesn't work. I realise that I have been studying all semester for this final exam but I know nothing and I am pissed!

I signal for the test monitor to come over and I begin yelling that I know nothing . . .this isn't fair. . . . I've studied, but nothing I've studied is on this test! I get so frustrated I begin just uncontrollably crying and crying.

I leave my desk and walk outside and there are these three Indian men (one I actually know in real life) who are also weeping and the guy I know tells me it's just something I have to do.

So, I go back to the classroom, but while I was gone someone has STOLEN my test! Then, I get really, really angry, frustrated and cry a lot more.

THE END.

Dream #2 - - - on the same night, mind you . . . .

I am suspended along with about 20 other pupils high up over this huge crevasse. We are 100s of feet up. I am sitting in a desk/chair combo where the left side has a bar that can prevent me from falling out that side. But, the right side is open. So, if I tip, I could fall into the crevasse.

While I am trying to write on my test paper, this guy behind me has his foot on my desk and keeps tipping me over to the right side! I am hysterical and trying to cling on to the left side of my desk and not lose my papers into the crevasse. I finally yell at him to stop!

THE END.

The third weird thing I woke up to was this voice in my head saying, "Science isn't the Truth. The Truth is the Truth."

I'll just leave you with those wise words. Someone may have an interpretation for me (other than, whoa, that girl is stresssed!). Who knows, I could be an Oracle or something. Let me know if anything pops up for you :)

Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birds are Back

We've Got to Kill Charlie

Racing the Dog